We have always been very proud of our levels of hygiene at Punktured. This means that once we went back to business as (un)usual it was not such a drastic change for us. After all, customer wellbeing has always been a huge part of our ethos. The being said, there are several measures that we have taken to ensure both your and our safety during these topsy turvy times.
We are doing things a little differently in terms of appointments. Here is what you need to know:
- Booking appointments is essential. We will not be taking walk-ins for the foreseeable future. Please call 01273 688 144 to book.
- Currently, fewer appointment slots are available. This is because we have less staff on-site to comply with social distancing.
Before entering the shop, there are some things to be aware of. Many of these are common features of all businesses at the moment, but do take a quick read and familiarize yourself with the following:
- You will be asked to wait outside the shop before entering.
- A maximum of four clients will be allowed in at any one time.
- Customers will be asked to use the NHS track and track app.
- Hand gel must be used by all customers.
- We ask our customers (and staff) to always wear face coverings.
- Please do not visit our shop if you or somebody you live/work with has exhibited any symptoms or has tested positive for coronavirus.
Unsure of what COVID-19 symptoms look like? You can find information on the NHS website. Click here to learn more.
What else we are doing in-store
Upon entering our lovely shop, regulars will notice that we’ve made a few changes. These steps mean that we can stay open, while ensuring the safety of everybody in the shop:
- A screen is in place at reception to separate staff and customers.
- A clutter-free shop which can be easily disinfected regularly.
- Pens and clipboards are disinfected between every client.
- Music is kept to a low volume to avoid raised voices.
- Extractor fans are always on to promote circulation.
- Currently, we are not offering tongue, lip, nostril, bridge, cheek, or septum piercings.
As always, every studio will be fully disinfected in between clients. We will be staggering the use of studios so that we do not rush this important step.
If you would like to know more about what we are doing to make our store COVID secure, please feel free to give us a call on 01273 688144.